The microMighty module is a complete system on a module including Bluetooth SMART and USB communications packed into a 2.4″ x 1.2″ size. It provides a low-cost, powerful, and easy to use processor module to facilitate rapid product development. microMighty combines a powerful Programmable System-on-Chip (PSoC) processor device from Cypress Semiconductor with Bluetooth SMART wireless communications, a power supply and interface connections on a small form-factor processor module designed to fit into any application. The unique flexibility of the PSoC architecture allows for custom hardware to be developed specific to the requirements of the application in addition to providing standard microprocessor interfaces. The included certified Bluetooth SMART module adds wireless communications and IoT capabilities.
microMighty supports prototype to production environment to enable rapid applications development for embedded control systems. The I/O interface allows for interconnection using jumper wires to a breadboard or peripheral breakout boards to prove out an idea before going to layout. The 0.25” square post connections make it easy to connect lab equipment for parameter measurement and applications integration, and the small size and mounting holes make microMighty a great fit for any prototyping or component evaluation environment.
microMighty modules isolate application-specific circuits from the processor and support circuits allowing the designer to adapt interfaces and system performance as markets and products evolve. Using microMighty to provide the control aspects of a product facilitates concentration on the things that make an application unique. The rapid applications development environment of the microMighty accelerates product development to get to market faster, make the product more adaptable to demands, and right-size the applications performance and DC power.
The microMighty module delivers low operating power, high performance, increased connectivity, IoT and design flexibility while maintaining an elegant simplicity suitable for all levels of embedded development experience.
- Cypress PSoC4 M/L Processor
- ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit Processor
- Up-to 48 MHz Operation
- 16K/32K RAM
- 128K/256K FLASH
- 4 Programmable Digital blocks
- 2 Programmable Analog blocks
- DMA Engine
- Bluetooth SMART 4.2
- Fully Certified Bluetooth SMART
- Mesh networking, IoT, and Bluetooth profile support.
- Serial Communications
- USB 2.0, 12 Mbit/sec
- 4 Communication Modules : I2C/SPI/UART hardware channels
- 31 User Programmable IO : Analog/Digital/Open-Drain/Open-Source
- up-to 8 12-bit 1Msps SAR ADC Channels
- Capacitive Touch/Proximity Sensing
- On-board 3.3V Regulation (up to 500 mA)
- Powered from USB interface
- 3.8V – 12V system voltage through module pin
- Only 1.2” x 2.4” small
- Standard 40-pin 0.100” pitch, dual-row header interface